May I speak to your manager?
It’s usually the last thing you want to hear from a customer, but we LOVE it!
Why? Because we are a boutique speaker management agency representing the best speakers in personal development. We’re committed to providing audiences with the information and inspiration they need to design a meaningful and successful life.
In a world gone digital and transactional, our mission is to keep offering more value and continuously adapting to the needs of both speakers and clients.
Here are 5 advantages to working with a speaker management agency:
1. We’re small, but mighty.There are agencies that represent a large roster of speakers, ranging from local business leaders to globally recognized celebrities. At Taylor Talent Management, we represent a select group of professional speakers who are seasoned experts and have demonstrated excellent speaking skills, professionalism and expertise of their topics. We know each of them like family and truly consider ourselves an extension of their individual missions to make an impact.
2. Expert-to-expert service.Our founder, Amy Taylor, has spent more than a decade working with professional speakers. Her experience at SUCCESS Magazine allowed for exclusive access to the most influential personal development and leadership influencers in the world, some of which are now represented by Taylor Talent Management. Knowing your speaker has been fully vetted and guaranteed to deliver a powerful keynote makes all the difference. Our team’s experience in the business of account management and event execution means we know how to run a flawless program.
3. Direct communication.Clear and consistent communication is priority one. We simply want to make it easier for you to connect with our speakers. As a bureau agent, meeting planner or customer experience manager, you know the high level details that go in to creating a memorable audience experience. Using a speaker management agency is like adding an experienced member to your team. We always connect you directly with the speaker by phone prior to your event to ensure that everyone is on the same page with content and deliverables. We want a home run every time!
4. Our services are no extra cost to you.We represent our speakers exclusively, so they take care of us. Our service fees are paid by the speaker, so it is no extra cost to you to book our speakers through us. We also provide guidance with logistics and contracts, which saves you time. Time is money!
5. We like long-term relationships.We love what we do. We’ve made so many friendships with our clients because of the deep knowledge we have of our speakers and the lasting impact our speakers make on their audiences. Hearing the stories of event attendees who have been personally and professionally changed for the better after hearing one of our incredible thought leaders onstage is why we do what we do. All of our speakers also facilitate professional development and training, so we love going deep in to an organization to really help drive change. We want to be your go-to resource for speakers year after year.
We can’t wait to work with you!